- With 0 comments
Kate Moss recently gave 11 style tips to Glamour (March 2010). I summarized the piece in my own words.
- Be spontaneous. No need to plan your outfit the day before.
- Comfort is the key.
- Be patient while shopping especially sifting through vintage clothes.
- Choose a classic animal print bag (her own Longchamp zebra bag would be perfect).
- Chandelier earrings add a dash of sophistication & glamour.
- Hats are fashion essentials particularly fedoras.
- Go for pirate boots – a touch of punk rock attitude is a cool look.
- Bracelets are a great finishing touch to an outfit.
- Can’t go wrong with skinny jeans.
- Retro shades are timeless.
- Shrunken blazers or cropped jackets are so chic.